Friday, July 3, 2009

New Logo!

I have recently been working with a designer based out of Ohio; who has helped me to come up with a new logo for my photography. I wanted something memorable but also fun (seen as my job is so much fun!). Chris (Lock Designs) is a freelancer who is working at getting a dynamic portfolio together and I have to say he nailed the design in his first shot. We had a few discussions about what kind of a design I wanted. I wanted it to be clean & simple, not have too many colours (3 at most), I wanted ‘Stephen Gosling Photography’ to be incorporated into the logo somehow but I also wanted the logo to be able to function as an iconic piece of design by itself without the addition of text. I love it!!! I think it rocks! This little ‘Gosling’ (well I suppose it does look (…and I am) all grown up so I guess we can call it a ‘Goose’) is going to be appearing all over my branding which is in the works; new business cards, letterheads, envelopes, packaging materials… To be posted upon development.

No comments:

Post a Comment